TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BONUS CARD
1. ISSUE AND USE OF BONUS CARD
- Each loyalty card (stated as BONUS CARD) is and remains property of the issuing company ‘’SARONIC FERRIES’’ and the holder is obliged to return it at first demand.
- BONUS CARD is strictly personal and it cannot be transferred or assigned by the holder to any third party.
- A member’s registration is accomplished by completing the application on our website www.sf.gr. By completing the online membership application, the members are deemed to fully and unconditionally accept all of the terms described as well as the Saronic Ferries Protection of Personal Data Policy, which is an integral part of these terms.
- When filling in the application, members are to note their name down fully and accurately, as stated on their identification documents (identity card or passport).
- SARONIC FERRIES reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion.
- BONUS CARD is a loyalty reward program offered to passengers travelling regularly by company’s ferries (APOLLON HELLAS, ACHAEOS, POSIDON HELLAS, PHIVOS, ANTIGONE and any other ferry to be added to its fleet). For every 4 round trips travelled (valid trips are only those executed FROM or TO Piraeus), Saronic Ferries rewards the passengers with a free round trip of their choice. Trips are valid for either passengers or cars. Trips are counted separately for cars and passengers, to provide our clients with greater travelling flexibility and cover all their needs.
- While purchasing a ticket (applies only to tickets purchased through our Central Port Agents or our website www.sf.gr), the BC holders have to produce their Bonus Card to the travel agent. Then, the ticket purchased is credited to their account. If the BC card is not produced prior to the issuance of tickets, the trip will NOT be credited to the passenger’s account.
- When 4 trips (aller-retour destinations, travelled on foot or/and by car) are calculated by Saronic Ferries’s on-line system, a free ticket (aller-retour destination, from / to Piraeus) will be automatically credited into the card holders’ account, to be used next time they travel.
- If the card holder has not decided the exact date and time of their return, he/she can issue the free ticket from Saronic Ferries ticket office at the return port.
- The card is designed for one round trip per day. If the holder wishes to purchase or make a reservation for a third trip on the same day, the card is not valid. In this case, the booking can be made on a different day.
- BONUS CARD is not valid for intermediate routes (eg. Aegina-Agistri, Aegina-Methana, Aegina-Poros, Methana-Poros).
- Demonstration of BONUS CARD is mandatory in order for the cardholder to enjoy the privileges provided.
- Members are obliged to notify SARONIC FERRIES about any change of their personal data.
- Saronic Ferries reserves the right to amend, extend, suspend or terminate the BONUS CARD PROGRAM as well as to modify any terms of this contract including the method of calculating the trips required for the free ticket, with immediate effect, upon members notification.
- If – for any reason – SARONIC FERRIES modifies the terms partially or totally, or terminates the BC program, the cardholder has no claim against the company as he/she has accepted that it is a privileges program provided by SARONIC FERRIES, freely revocable at any time.
- In case the card remains unused for a period of two years or more, the trips are non-redeemable and the card is deactivated.
3. DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION NOTICE
Saronic Ferries, having its registered seat at Piraeus (2 Kapodistriou Str.), collects and processes your personal data in the context of the present contract while respecting your confidentiality and privacy by means of the appropriate technical and organizational measures for their further protection.
Personal Data we collect
• Data we collect directly from you at the time of registration in the Bonus Card Program such as name, surname, address, city, postal code, phone number, email address.
• Data we collect from the use of your Bonus Card such as data about the routes and the number and particulars of the passengers/vehicles so that we calculate your entitlement to free tickets.
Collection and use of personal data of minors
The possibility to register for our Bonus Card is addressed to persons at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any data from any person below 18 years old. If we find out that personal data have been collected from a person below 18 years of age, we will proceed to immediate deletion of such data as soon as practically possible. If you believe that we have information about or from a person below 18 years old (except for the data related to the issuance of its ticket), please contact us.
Purposes of data processing and lawful basis of processing
The purposes for which we process your data are the following:
• Granting of free tickets and other benefits depending on the routes you have travelled.
• Dispatch of newsletters and/or SMS with our news, amendments to routes, itinerary modifications and offers.
The lawful bases on which we rely for your personal data processing are:
• The performance of our contract.
• Our overriding legitimate interest to inform you about our offers and news, which results from our business relationship.
Transfers of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except for our trusted partners in the context of the provision of their services to us including companies that provide maintenance and hosting of our website and advertisement. Such partners process your personal data by following strict confidentiality and security undertakings and are prohibited from using them for their own benefit.
Data Retention periods
Saronic Ferries retains and processes your personal data for as long as the Bonus Card is valid.
If the Bonus Card is not used for a period of two (2) years, Saronic Ferries will delete your personal data, unless a different data retention period is required by law.
The processing of your personal data is carried out in a way that ensures their confidentiality. Saronic Ferries and its partners use the appropriate technical and organizational security measures, follow rules and procedures for the protection of your personal data from an unauthorized access, erroneous use, alteration, prohibited dissemination, notification, loss or accidental or unlawful destruction and from any other form of unlawful processing.
Exercise of your rights
In relation to the exercise of your personal data protection rights (access, correction, limitation, portability) in accordance with the applicable laws and in relation to the submission of any complaint or question, you can visit the website of Saronic Ferries (www. https://www.sf.gr/ell/page/privacy-policy).
In addition, if you would like to stop receiving newsletters and/or SMS with news and offers from us, you may request to unsubscribe by sending us an email to email@example.com or in any other manner. In case of e mail, this has to be sent from the email address you have declared to us in your application for the Bonus Card. Subsequently, we may get back to you to ask for the card number and your full name in order to confirm your identity.