Saronic Ferries sustains the Saronic community by supporting a series of actions, sponsorships, initiatives and donations that promote Health, Sports and Culture.
We facilitate and side with an evolving and caring society, envisioning a better, anthropocentric, sustainable future.
with quick reflexes for anyone in need, providing free transportation:
- of medical personnel
- of medical devices and equipment
- of patients in ambulances to the port of Piraeus
- of vulnerable medical patients
- of the pediatrician of the childcare center of Aegina
- of the ranks of The Hellenic National Public Health Organization (EODY) and Ministry of Health bodies in cases of
- mass diagnostic tests
& modification of itineraries whenever there is an emergency or a need to transport patients
promoting youth by supporting a healthy, athletic lifestyle
Great sponsor and supporter of the biggest sporting events in the Saronic region
- "Ioannis Kapodistrias" Road Race
- Hard Sun Trail Race in Agistri island
- Annual Triathlon of Poros "Porosea"
- "Georgio Zaimis Cup 2022"
- Methana Volcano Challenge
- Aegina Trail Mountain Race “Ellanios Dias”
- Regatta of Traditional Wooden Boats "Oceanida"
Proud sponsor of most of the sports clubs, football clubs, volley clubs and nautical club operating in Aegina:
- A.O. Aegina SARONIKOS
- APMS AEGINAS - MYRMIDON
- O.A.K. Aegina
- E.P.S. PIRAEUS
Culture & Education
endorsing initiatives that make life better
Sponsor and great supporter of the region's biggest cultural events
- Aegina International Music Festival
- Aegina Theater Festival
- Aegina Film Festival
- Cultural Activities of the Municipality of Agistrio
- Cultural Activities of the Municipality of Poros
- Cultural Activities KEDA Aegina
- Tsak Bam Festival
- Pistachio Fest
- Events of the Andreas Kapsalis Foundation
Proud supporter of numerous Foundations and NGOs
- To hamogelo tou paidiou
- Panhellenic Association of Adapted Activities "ALMA"
- Urban cultural company PYRNA
- Make A Wish
- Panhellenic Association for the Prevention of Traffic Accidents and Support for People with Special Needs "Agapi Frontida Zois"
- Hope Runners Association
- Association of parents and guardians with disabilities 'The workshop'
Embracing education of all kinds and levels
- Hosting and guiding hundreds of EPAL students to the bridges and engine rooms of the fleet as part of educational familiarization trips
- Transporting teachers of all levels with a special discount
- Transporting MOUSA Conservatory teachers with a special discount
- Free transfer 'On The Go Portable Digital Planetarium'